Tricolored Jewel Beetle - Edition of 15
From the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this beautiful portrait of a Tricoloured Jewel Beetle was created from over 8,000 individual photographs using microscope lenses. The specimen in this image was collection by Alfred Russell Wallace in 1836.
- Two size available: 40in x 30in (Edition of 15) & 50in x 40in (Edition of 50)
- Digital c-type print with matt finish, printed on Fuji Crystal archival paper.
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- Prints are produce with a border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (ParcelForce Worldwide).
- Larger print sizes are available on request, please email email@example.com for further information.
- FREE Worldwide shipping! Use discount code INSECT at checkout.