Flying Saucer Trench Beetle
From the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this beautiful portrait of a Flying Saucer Trench Beetle was created from over 8,000 individual photographs using microscope lenses.
- Available in two sizes, 30in x 30in and 40 x 40in, digital c-type prints with matt finish, printed on Fuji Crystal archival paper.
- Editions of 10
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- Printed with a border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (ParcelForce Worldwide).
- Larger print sizes are available on request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.